Friday, October 28, 2011

Desk Complete

To save money I got my file cabinets not put together and I put them together.  WOW, big project!  I put vinyl letting on the desk top and I added pictures of my girls.  I also covered it with Plexiglas so that I could use it.

I had some white plastic drawers that I wanted to use, but they were lookign dingy and didn't go well with all of the black, so I bought myself some plastic spray paint and went to town. 

For wall decoration I hung an old latter sidways and put framed pictures between the wrungs and on the top.  There is nothing I enjoy more than looking at my family!


After 2 entire large kitchen size bags full of garbage (way cleaner desk and files!) it has now all come together.  Who knew?!

I am excited to present the new desk area!

I am also giving you an up close of the desk top.  It is so much fun!

1 project down... many many to go!!