Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Vinyl Wall Letters

So, I have been experimenting with our newest product.  Vinyl lettering can be addictive.  It is fun to add little phrases here and there.  My first attempt was in our school room.  My children (very loveingly I am sure) call our school, "Cherish's Military School".  We decided to add this to our room above the flag.  The girls were so excited!

Then I started looking around my house.  Were could I add more lettering.  I was walking down the hall and was looking at my picture wall (I just LOVE to look at photo's of my family) and it got me to thinking of some fun signs that I saw.  I loved the sign, but I didn't really have a place to put it, so....
... I started to build my wall.  One word at a time.  That is really the coolest part about ordering custom vinyl lettering.  you can measure you space and have something made to fit your needs.

This is truly so much fun!

Check out our new Custom Vinyl Lettering.