Thursday, November 3, 2011

WARNING

There are some things in this world that you just shouldn't try because once you try them they could ruin your life.  Drugs for instance are something that it is just best to totally avoid because once you start few have the fortitude to go back to the life they had before the drugs.

With that said... you all know that we have been working on a screen porch.  So I have been searching the Internet for ways to decorate and other things that I can do to make this area of our home a blessing are, not only in looks but in activities.


(Here is were the drug reference comes to play)  In searching the Internet I found Pinterest, now if I was you I would just take my advice and stay away from this place it can take over your life!!

I found this amazing picture of something I wanted to try in my screen porch.

If you look closely, what you see if a tile floor that is also a scrabble board.  HOW MUCH FUN IS THAT!


So... in thinking about my screen porch and trying to figure out how scrabble will work into my flooring, what I realized is that by the time I am ready to put something like this down on my floor my children will be 40.  Knowing that it is still okay to play scrabble at 40 but not wanting to loose all the years in between I have concocted a plan that will get me something similar (as far as the idea goes) that I can have now... and so....

I am now working on plans to build a coffee table type thing that will be both a scrabble board and a checker board.  I am so excited... as my plan continue I will let you know how it is going.  It is the beginning of November and I want to be able to give it to my family for Christmas!

I better go get busy!!!