Friday, March 11, 2011

Me? Make a Mistake? Never!

I defiantly do not have grammar check in my brain.  I have been thinking and planning this sign for about 6 months.  I finally made the sign, made the paper pieces, hung it on the wall, took its picture... and then the reveal to get creative input.

So I start hearing form a few people.  Everyone is picking their favorite layout.  And then the hammer drops!!  My friend Laura looks at the papers on my wall and says to me, " you do me YOU'RE and not YOUR right?"

After seeing the mistake I then asked my sisters why in the world they didn't point this out to me.  My sister Daphne pointed out that she thought it was supposed to say RELAX.. your home (like you need to make your home relaxed).  My sister Erika said she read it like this... RELAX... yo u r home!! (a little bit like texting your sign)

I laughed and laughed.  I guess it is all how you look at the situation.

And now I will replace YOUR with YOU'RE... because I really meant to say "RELAX... you're home."