Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hanging a New Sign

It pays to have a smart sister-in-law!

I would say that I am definitely a "pound a hole without planning" sort of decorator. I end up moving things over and over. This time I found a phrase I love, and because I can't ever just do things the easy way (like making it nice and plain on one nice neat board) I had to make my phrase "fun".

So now I need to figure out how I want to hang this crazy sign so that it doesn't make my poor husband crazy.

Here I have put it on the wall in 3 different ways. I do realize that it is not strait and the pictures are a little fuzy and that the coloring is not the same in each photo. I am just trying to get a general idea of how I want to lay this out. At this point I am thinking I like it with Relax on the top and ... Your Home on the bottom. Not sure, I keep moving it around.

See, here is where my really smart sister-in-law comes in handy. I am moving tape instead of pounding holes in my wall. Wow, who knew.

One more thing to keep in mind is that the actual signs are black with cream letters.

RelaxRelax
Relax