Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Toward the Goal

Put in the wall, did a little mud and painting.  (can I just say, that will NOT be my chosen line of work)  Then we moved out the washer and dryer and went to work.

My oldest daughter told me that it looks "finished".

Now we are working to decide how exactly we are going to put all the things into the room.  To stack or not to stack, that is the washer and dryer question!

Not only do we have to make a decision on the washer and dryer, but we need to then decide if we are going to put the new furnace in this closet or try to do an under mount in the crawl space under the house. 





Do we put in shelves or do we put in cabinets?  Do we add doors if we do shelves and not if we do cabinets? 

If any of you follow me on pinterest, you will see that I am scanning the web to try to find good ideas to put this closet together.