Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Message Board for the kitchen




 I had this frame, it had been dropped and I was not entirely sure what to do with it but I really hate throwing stuff away.  There was no glass and a large knick in the bottom portion of the fame.  I painted it black and distressed the frame.  I finished the frame with wax to give it a hard finish.




I had an old cheep painting that was in a frame.  I painted it black and glued a 12 inch square piece on the left side of the piece.

A suggestion was made of using metal so that you could use magnets but I find that the cork looks more primitive country. (of course that is an opionion)



When I finished the board I added a command strip clip so that I could use it to add a list.

Fun, Fun, Fun!  I love making stuff out of things you should really throw away.

Completed project.  This was both a fun and useful project.... I love this stuff!!